"WE SACRIFICE NUMBERS TO SAFE GUARD THE HUMAN KIND. THAT'S WHY WE STAY IN THE BUSINESS FOR LONG."
In 2000, There was a little shop started in a rural area called “Panthiya”. The owner of that little shop started to revolutionize the retail business in the area. Little by little with a vision of improving living standards of poor people in the area, the popularity among the customers about the shop had grown up. Even from the distant areas people came all the way to this remote shop(Mini Super Market). The business had grown rapidly in Matugama area. It has been converted to a small formal retail shop. That was in 2000, The first supermarket had been started which laid the foundation of a big journey.
TRANSFORMING TO NEW ERA
Offering the lowest price in Sri Lanka, we as a responsible cooperate entity, are committed to support the people to improve their lives and their lifestyles. Our utmost priority is to be people’s wellbeing in the country. As a business, we have sacrificed the so-called “profit” for the sake of the people. Our purpose is to be a facilitator to the nation in order to upgrade the life quality and standards and the way of living.
THE SEQUNCE OF THE SUPERMARKETS OPENED ACCODING TO THE CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, ARE AS FOLLOW
- Very first outlet Panthiya – 2008
- Dodangoda (near highway entrance) – 2012
- Wetthewa (between Mathugama & Agalawattha) – 2013
- Wadduwa (near to wadduwa town towords Kaluthara side)-2014
- Mathugama (At the center of the town) -End of 2014
- Agalawatta (close by Agalawatta town towards Baduraliya Thiriwanakatiya Road) – 2015
- Nagoda (near to the Nagoda teaching hospital) – End of 2015
- Bandaragama (at the heart of the town) – 2016
- Horawala (along Mathugama Road, between Mathugama and Welipenna) – 2018
- Pokunuwita – 2019
- Beruwala ( from Beruwala town to the Aluthgama along Galle road) – 2020
- Dharga town (near Aluthgama along Aluthgama Mathugama Road) – 2020
- Panadura (heart of Panadura city in the dry market area.)
- Horana (near by Horana city towards Ingiriya) – 2020
- Baduraliya (between Baduraliya and Lathpadura) – 2020
- Welipenna (along Mathugama Aluthgama road between, Horawala and Dhrga town) – 2021
- Kidelpitiya (along Kesbewa road between Bandargama and Kesbewa) – 2021
WE ALWAYS TREAT OUR CUSTOMERS LIKE OUR FAMILLY , NATION IT SELF IS OUR FAMILLY.
Shopping With Your Partner Sampath Supermarkets Without Any Conditions.
In order to salute Sampath super market customers a loyalty program has been introduced end of 2017. There are special benefits for loyalty card holders.
- Special discounts in every month for essential foods.
- A point scheme 1 point for 500 rupees purchasing in any Sampath supermarket.
- These point can be redeem by purchasing products from any Sampath supermakets.